This is a minor release to upgrade the Brakeman Pro engine.
Notable changes in this release include:
- New rule to check for hard-coded secrets in source code
- Globals are now tracked globally
- Branches with Rails.env.test? are skipped
- Improved template processing
- Reduced unescaped output warnings
- Various false positives fixed
- Fixed race condition when parsing templates
Existing customers may simply download the new version and install.
If you have not purchased Brakeman Pro yet, you can view our pricing and purchase licenses directly from our site.
Need to try Brakeman Pro first? We also offer a free trial version to test it out. (Note: if you have already downloaded a trial version in the past, use that same link to download the latest version.)
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions!