It has been another whole year of Brakeman Pro!
Let’s take a look back at some highlights from the past year (the full list too long):
In Brakeman Pro Desktop:
- Refreshed UI!
- Many scan options can now be set in Desktop
- False positive
ignorefiles can be imported and exported
- Ability to import reports from Engine gem
- Excel/XLSX report generation
- Automatically check for updates
In Brakeman Pro Engine:
- New default text report format with expanded information
- New rules:
--exportoption to Engine to allow importing reports into Desktop
- Handle branching in
- Handle conditional guards that use
--exit-on-errorare now the default
- …and 60+ other fixes, improvements, and new features
Also, we have now been supporting Ruby Together for a full year.
On the business side, we have more than doubled our customer base and revenue. Thank you!
Want to know more about Brakeman Pro?
Brakeman Pro is a static analysis security tool for Ruby on Rails applications.
If you have not purchased Brakeman Pro yet, you can review pricing and purchase licenses directly from our site.
Need to try before buying? Take Brakeman Pro Desktop for a spin.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!